A practice is composed of one or more workouts. You can add multiple workouts to a single practice instance—one for each swimmer group. For example, you may have one workout geared toward sprint swimmers and another for distance swimmers. They will all need to be in the same roster group and location. We’ll cover two ways to do this.
Select Workouts and Add to Practices
This is the fastest way to connect workouts to practices. This is handy when you know exactly what workouts you want to use without needing to look at them.
- Click Workouts tab.
- Select one or more workouts. Make sure they are the same course type, such as LCM.
- Click Actions > Add To Practice(s).
- Set your filters and date range if needed.
- Select the practices to add the workout(s) to.
- Click Save.
Edit Practice and Add Workouts
When you want to add one or more workouts to a single practice and want to examine your various workouts, or you want to build a workout on the spot, follow these steps instead.
- Click Practice tab.
- Edit an existing practice or add a new one.
- Click Create New Workout to write a new one on the spot.
- Or use the Workouts Library on the right to find and add existing workouts. We cover this in detail in Write a Workout.
- Use Search and filters to find the workouts you want.
- Click a workout to see details.
- Double click or drag and drop to the Workouts area on the left.
- Click Save when finished.
Now you can actually run the practice.