Below you will find help information about using the TeamUnify system for your upcoming season. If you are a new or seasoned user of the system please take the time to review this and share it with your other administrators on the team. This will help you in planning and running the team for this upcoming season.
Setup Online Registration
Credit Card Processing
- If your team is already using: C & H Financial Services will activate your merchant gateway the month prior to the month you opened registration this past season. If you have questions for C & H please contact them at email@example.com.
- Your team did not use last season: If you would like to learn more about this feature please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account/Member Admin Interface
Learn tips & tricks on using the Account/Member Admin interface.
Setting up Events, Meets, & Jobs
- If your league is using our TouchPad meet management software please wait to get an invitation to the the meets you are attending prior to setting them up. If you are hosting meets using TouchPad please set them up as early as possible and send out your invitations. (Until you do this the visiting teams will not be able to set up their jobs.)
- Learn: Creating a meet to start the entry process.
- Learn: Creating job sign ups.
- Email Communication:
- Reminder Notifications:
Managing and Editing Website Content
Learn more about Managing your Website Content.
Help Content & Contacting our Support Staff
- Under the Sign Out tab in the side menu, click Help & Training for a variety of self-help materials.
- The best way to reach our support staff is to click the red ? on the bottom right of your site when you are logged in.
- Our support staff is available 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Mon-Fri and 9:00am - 6:00pm Central Sat & Sun.
- Make sure to de-activate or remove admin privilege levels for an admin who is no longer part of the team.
- If a new administrator is part of the team please make sure a SuperUser creates an account for them and assigns the proper admin level.